Priyanka Chopra Jonas was born on 18 July 1982 in Jharkhand, India She is an Indian actress, singer, film producer, and the winner of the Miss World 2000 pageant. She also One of India’s highest-paid and most popular celebrities, Chopra has received numerous awards, including one National Film Award and five Filmfare Awards. Priyanka Chopra made her first acting debut with the movie ” The Hero – Love Story of A Spy “
|Full Name||Priyanka Chopra|
|Nickname||Piggy Chops, Sunshine, Mimi, PC|
|Birth Name||Priyanka Chopra|
|DOB||18 July 1982|
|Profession||Actress ,singer ,film producermodel|
|Height||5 feet 6 inches (1.69 m)|
|Weight||55 kg (121 lbs)|
|Body Measurements||35-26-37 inches|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|DOB||18 July 1982|
|BirthPlace||Jamshedpur, Jharkhand, India|
|School||Newton North High School, Massachusetts
Cepar Rapids, Iowa’s John F. Kennedy High School
|College /University||Jai Hind College|
|Education Qualification||12th standard|
|Hobbies||Singing ,Writing Poems , Reading , Photography|
|Affairs /Ex Boyfriends||
|Husband / Spouse|| Nick Jones (2017 – present) |
|Marital Date||Dec 1, 2018 ( as per Christian rituals )
Dec 2, 2018 ( as per Christian rituals )
|Parents||Father :Late Ashok Chopra (Physician in Indian Army)
Mom : Madhu Chopra (Physician in Indian Army)
|Siblings||Brother Siddharth Chopra (Younger)
Sister (s) None
|Debut||Film : Thamizhan (2002, Tamil film), The Hero: Love Story of a Spy (2003, Bollywood film)|
|TV show: Fear Factor: Khatron Ke Khiladi (2010, as host)|
|Net Worth||$28 million|
|Salary||9-10 Crore/film (INR)$4 million/year for TV show (USR))|
|Hobbies||Singing, writing poems, reading, photography|
|Favorite Actor||Matthew Mcconaughey, Tom Hardy, Mel Gibson, Shah Rukh Khan , Kishore Kumar and Dharmendra|
|Favorite Actress||Rekha and Sushmita Sen|
|Favorite Food||Risotto, Burgers, French fries, Chicken/Mutton Biryani, Fish curry, Sarson ka saag, Bourbon biscuits, Red velvet cake|
|Favorite Singers||Taylor Swift, Justin Bieber, Selena Gomez|
|Favorite Books||Romeo and Juliet by William Shakespeare ,Tell me your Dreams by Sidney Sheldon ,Letter from a Father to His Daughrer by Jawaharlal Nehru|
|Favorite Fashion Designer||Prabal Gurung|
|Favorite Destination||Paris, Brazil and Mexico|
|Favorite Restaurant||Olive in Mumbai|
|Car Collections||Maserati Quattroporte , BMW 7 Series ,Audi A5|
- Priyanka Chopra was born in a family of doctors, as her father and mother were physicians in Indian Army.
- Owing to regular transfers of her parents, Priyanka settled in a number of places such as: Lucknow, Bareilly, Pune, Delhi, Chandigarh, Ladakh, Mumbai, Ambala, and USA.
- Although, Priyanka Chopra planned to want her career in criminal psychology, after winning Miss India competition, she changed the idea as she was getting offers for many films.
- After Completed her high school education, she took part in a local beauty competition titled, May Queen, which she ultimately won.
- She won Femina Miss India contest in 2000 in 18 years of age.
- In 2016, the Government of India honoured her with the Padma Shri, and Time named her one of the 100 most influential people in the world.
- In 2017 and 2018, Forbes listed her among the World’s 100 Most Powerful Women.
- Priyanka made her acting debut with the movie “The Hero – Love Story of A Spy”, but in reality, she made her first acting debut with a Tamil movie titled Thamizhan.
- Priyanka Chopra made her first acting debut with the Bollywood movie Andaaz. Her co-stars in the film were Miss Universe Lara Dutta and Akshay Kumar. Priyanka Chopra received two awards for this movie. but Aitraaz was not a megahit
- For the movie Hero, she received Star Dust Award 2003 in the nominations for New Female Actress in supporting role.
- The film Krish is the most popular film of Priyanka’s career. She has been coupled opposite Hrithik Roshan in this movie playing the character of a superhero.
- Priyanka Chopra was also nominated as sexiest Woman of Asia for the year 2006 in Eastern Eye.
- Priyanka also been the brand ambassador of a few greatly reputed brands such as Garnier, TAG Heuer, Pepsi, Nestlé, Nokia, and more.
Priyanka Chopra is pretty active on Instagram
View this post on Instagram
This year’s #MothersDay is extra special because I get to celebrate the two superwomen of the #Jopra house! @madhumalati @mamadjonas . No number of thank yous will ever be enough to match the love I get from these two. I love you both so so much! ❤ Biiiiiiig hug! #HappyMothersDay